The Florida Center for Cybersecurity (FC2) positions Florida as the national leader in cybersecurity through education; innovative, interdisciplinary research; and community engagement.
To achieve this mission, we work to
- Create thousands of high-paying jobs in the state's cybersecurity industry;
- Serve as a facilitator for cybersecurity education;
- Enhance Florida's cybersecurity workforce, including reintegrating military veterans by utilizing their specialized skills and training;
- Act as a cybersecurity clearinghouse for statewide business and higher education communities to help mitigate cybersecurity threats, and optimizing investment to eliminate unnecessary duplication; and
- Attract new financial, healthcare, transportation, utility, and defense companies to Florida.
Making Florida the Cyber State